Hinges, often composed of two folds, are parts that connect two parts of an object and enable them to move. Common hinges are used for cabinet doors, windows, doors, etc.
Ordinary hinge: used for cabinet doors, windows, doors, etc. The materials are iron, copper and stainless steel.
Pipe hinge: also called spring hinge. Mainly used for the connection of furniture door panels, it generally requires a panel thickness of 16-20 mm.
Door hinge: It is divided into ordinary type and bearing type. Bearing type can be divided into copper and stainless steel in terms of material.
Other hinges: glass hinges, countertop hinges, and flap hinges. Glass hinges are used to install frameless glass cabinet doors, and the thickness of the glass should not be greater than 5-6 mm.
Hinge installation points
There are six key points to pay attention to when installing hinges:
(1) Before installation, check whether the hinges match the door and window frames and sashes.
(2) Check whether the hinge groove matches the height, width and thickness of the hinge.
(3) Check whether the hinges and the screws and fasteners connected to them are matched.
(4) The hinge connection method should match the material of the frame and fan. For example, the hinge used for the steel frame wooden door, the side connected with the steel frame is welded, and the side connected with the wooden door leaf is fixed by wood screws.
(5) In the case that the two pages of the hinge are asymmetrical, it should be distinguished which one should be connected to the fan, which one should be connected to the door and window frame, and the side connected to the three sections of the shaft should be connected to the frame. Fixed, the side connected with the two sections of the shaft should be fixed with doors and windows.
(6) During installation, ensure that the shafts of the hinges on the same leaf are on the same vertical line to prevent the doors and windows from springing up.
Jiangmen Jiangyi Industrial Co., Ltd.committed to the production of glass deep-processing tools & glass hardware and import and export trade, enjoying a good reputation in this industry.
JIANGMEN JIANGYI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
TEL.：0086-750-3876831 Contact Person：MAPLE
FAX.：0086-750-3876838 SKYPE: JIANGYI_MAPLE